Here is a step by step guide on how you can translate the All In One WP Security plugin in your language.
1. Download and install Poedit (http://www.poedit.net/download.php)
2. Get the plugins POT file (aiowpsecurity.pot). You can find this file inside the “languages” folder of this plugin.
3. Run Poedit software (if it is not running already)
4. Open the POT file in Poedit. (Click the open link in the software then browse to the POT file location and select that file)
5. Select each translatable text and add the translation in the box that says “Translation”
6. Finish translating the whole file.
7. Go to File -> Save as to save your translations in a PO file.
8. When you are finished translating, go to File -> Save as again to generate the MO file.
Or you can set your Poedit to always compile a MO file when saving changes by clicking File -> Preferences and on the Editor tab check the Automatically compile .mo file on save box.
9. Send us the translated .mo and .po files by emailing it to support@NOSPAMsite-scanners.com and we will add it to the plugin. Remove NOSPAM from the email address to get the right address.